Responsibilities include working with other developers in order to provide best possible handoff for API integration where our clients will be building their platforms off of our API engine. You’ll be working on providing professional services support to developers as well as working on upgrading existing system in accordance with product team’s requirement and by “user’s voice”. You will be able to think outside the box. You will be able to work in a stress-relieved environment. The ideal candidate understands how the web works and has a strong knowledge of REST services, API fundamentals, python or ruby languages. This is a great opportunity to be part of a small team building and running a high growth network.
– Working with developers in order to engage their code bases with our API
– Working on improving our API code base
– Combining technical expertise with customer service to resolve questions and issues.
– Document and build new tools to improve support flows.
– Identify patterns – recommend improvements, and filter our unimportant issues.
– Experience with python or ruby programming languages
– Knowledge of SQL databases (MySQL)
– Familiarity with web environments including HTTP, SSL, DNS
– Knowledge of REST fundamentals
– Excellent organizational and communication skills.
– Language requirements, English fluency (written and spoken)
– Background in the software industry.
Send us your CV to email@example.com, if interested.